Monday, June 20, 2011

Writing: My passion, my dream that is yet to come true.

  I always knew I was born to write! I knew it! My heart and my mind bears with me. However, I feel like it was just a dream, to become an author of a best selling book, nor to have my writings published.

 Way back in primary and secondary years of schooling, I used to write poems. Some teachers also find me excelling in writing essays and articles. I had also been an Editor-In-Chief at our school newspaper. Until now, I'm still writing short stories, poems and novel.

 I had also registered myself on an online writers group. I entered some of my poetry in some contests and unfortunately, none of those entries won. I still feel lucky and happy with this site though, because most of my writings received feed backs. Some maybe negative reviews however, I found those very helpful in my writings.

 How I really wish to become a professional writer. When I was in high school, my ambition is to become a journalist but my dad was against it so I took HRM instead. I still regret not fighting for it. Well, It's my choice anyway so life must still go on.

 I know I can still make this dream of mine come true even if I'm not in the field of writing. I know I could still write and let everyone know about this, but how?

 I write very seldom now. Unlike before, ideas rarely crossed my mind and I can't finish what I've started. I lack motivation, I lack inspiration and I lack confidence. Only few people liked my writings and the saddest part is, even the ones closed to me don't appreciate it. Whenever I think of it, it made me so down.

 But this passion inside me keeps on igniting. It pushes me up and made my hopes high. I know I should blame no one except myself. After all, it's me who's writing, right?

 So the solution to my problem? Go online and look for motivation. Thanks Google! I found this very good article about writing. This made me write again, go on and believe in myself. As what have the ever famous Justin Bieber said, "Never say never!"

 I may not still know what my forte in writing really is but all I know is that, I write because I love doing this. It's a part of me that no one can take away. Even if no one's there for me, writing will be my first love and my best friend.

 So, for all of those who's into writing or even those who have dreams, remember this. Keep on believing and keep on pushing yourself to reach it. There may come a time when all you have is yourself and everything seems to fall into pieces. Still, fight! Life's tough but keep your head up! After all, no one's gonna help you except yourself. Discover yourself. Live for your passion.

  Dreams should not only stay as a dream. Go on, turn it into reality.

--iamcarolfierce

No comments:

Post a Comment