Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The dream that woke me up



  The scene was jumping, like that of a movie. I was spreading garlic and salt all over the floor, believing there’s a supernatural creature moving around our place. Then, all of a sudden, I was with my mom and sister. They were both sleeping, but my sister was making an annoying noise. I woke her up, but she didn’t respond to my call. She was moving wildly and screaming, yet she’s still sleeping. I believe she’s having nightmares. I was shouting her name, telling her to wake up but she didn’t. She turned out cold and pale.

 Then everyone was crying, shouting her name. We saw her soul, walking towards us. And then I grabbed her (soul), brought her outside, and tried to revive her with an unprofessionally done CPR. Good heavens! I heard her breathing, her fingers moved as well. Water came out from her mouth and she’s back to life! I hugged her, and thank God she’s alive.

  You may not be getting what I’m trying to tell, but what I have here is a dream. A really bad dream that woke me up bursting into tears. It felt so real that I was literally crying and telling our good Lord to not take my family away from me. Not now, not ever. Yes, it really is a selfish wish since no one could really go against God’s will. He could take anyone he can, when his/ her time is over.  And all that we can do is mourn, reminisce and wish that departed loved-ones of ours were once here with us.

 We say death is really inevitable. No one knows when our time will come. So, if we still have our time to live and be with our family, friends and special someone, take all the time to be with them, make them happy and tell all the things that we could only say through text, emails or worst, our minds only. There’s nothing wrong with telling your mom or dad about how much you love them, nor to your sister about how much you care about them. But if you can’t be with them, a text or call won’t hurt, right?

 After all, we all know how much life is short and that there’s always a way on how we can show our love and care for everyone. Why not grab this opportunity to hug, kiss, hang out and make our family and friends happy.

 This morning was both sad and wonderful at the same time. I just had a dream that woke me up not only physically but as well as mentally and emotionally. It made me realize a lot of things such as the importance of my family. I felt really bad about that dream but, I was thankful at the same time. I really thought a loving sister had passed away. Good thing, it was only just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment